02/12/2014

2nd

I had to show you guys these boots I bought yesterday, I'm obsessed!!



























Hello there. At school at the moment working on a assignment with my bestie. A little bit tired and down aswell, but that will all hopefully change soon cos spending my first sleepover with Mae this Thursday... and don't ask us why we're having a sleepover on a Thursday lol. But I'm sure we'll have a great time even though it's a school night. Another thing I'm looking forward to is chillen with my boyzz next week so that's one more blast to get excited over!

I haven't had any classes today apart from maths this morning and english (that we're having right now) so it's safe to say that my day has been pretty cool. I've got loads of hw coming up though... Sadface. Blahblahblah, I really have to finish this assignment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment