28/11/2014

At the moment

Finally weekend!

I feel like a complete wreck because of all the exams I've had this week and the massive headache that's been bugging me. So yeah, thank god it's friday! Otherwise, I really like my school. Everyone's been so welcoming and nice. I've made some amazing, funny, caring and lovely friends and even though I haven't known any of them that long (barely a month?!)  I know for sure that they are keepers. I simply feel madly comfortable around them - almost like I've known each one of them for a lifetime.

I'm currently in my room face-timing with Amaemae on my mum's phone. We've been talking non stop since four o'clock cos of that she's sick and I haven't been working all day, so we're just busy keeping each other company. There's not much more to tell, though, except for that it's winter prom-thingy in our school soon and I might be going with my friends if I'm not working that night. We'll see.

Have a great night, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment