18/11/2014

Currently at school

Hi guyssss, how's your day going? Mine's been good so far. I've had some really kick-ass classes to get me going today on this whole school-spirit again and it's safe to say that I'm back on track! Well at least for a while...

Anywho, I'm currently sitting in art class with Mae and her friends and we're just chilling since the teacher went for a "talk" with a student and haven't returned back to class yet, even though it's been like 40 minutes. Weird.

After school I'm expected to go to work and work until nine o'clock - which I'm really not feeling for but hey, if I wanna make some money, I have to get some shit done, ain't it right? So ya, I'm most likely going home afterwards, studying for the exam we've got on Friday and then going to bed as early as possible cuz I'm mad tired. 

Talk to ya later!
The selfies I took on Mae's phone when I got bored lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment